The Federation of Chefs Scotland exists to promote excellence in the art of professional cookery.
The Federation supports the Scottish Culinary Team who represent Scotland at international competitions throughout the world and is currently ranked in the top ten of international culinary teams.The Federation also supports and operates the Junior Culinary team.
Membership has many benefits for anyone or any organisation within the Scottish food and hospitality industry.
Membership is available from £25 per annum and features the following benefits:
- NEW You can listing your job vacancies free of charge on Website
- Annual Fundraising Dinner
- Information on conferences and seminars
- Access to information and training for culinary competitions
- "SIZZLE” – the Federation’s online newsletter
- Access to and promotion through the CIS Excellence Awards
- NEW reduced rates on training
- NEW Dining Club, offering quarterly networking opportunities
- Links with business partners, including discounts on products and services
- Opportunity to compete with the national Senior and Junior culinary teams
- The opportunity to network with other chefs worldwide, via World Association of Chefs Societies
You do not have to be a head chef to join. Anyone with an interest in good Scottish food and the catering industry can apply.
You can join online or you can download the application form and post to us witha cheque or completed standing order form.
Please consider becoming a member or a sponsor to help us in our work for the industry.
Alternatively please contact:
Federation of Chefs Scotland
4 Portland Business Centre,
81-85 POrtland Street
T: 0131 553 0048