Our members are professional cooks from a diverse range of foodservice operations; from cost sector and contract catering through to top hotels and Michelin starred premises.
Membership Costs are just £25/ year.
Individual Membership Benefits:
- Free recruitment advertising on the FCS Website
- Reduced rates at FCS events including – culinary dinners, golf days & training events
- Support the Scottish Culinary Team and our industry work
- To support young people in Scotland through Chefs@School
- Access to the Global network of World Chefs
For more information on membership please use the contact form or get in touch with Robin Austin.
College Membership Benefits:
- Listing and link on Scottish Chefs Website
- Two named individual memberships for staff
- All students studying at the College are student members
- On request one Chef demonstration/Lecture per annum
- Reduced rates and priority booking for any masterclass via Scottish Culinary Academy/ Scottish Culinary Team Dinner
- An additional five Student Delegate complimentary places at Scottish Chefs Conference, November annually
- Access to World Chefs network
- Competition Clinic at the College on request
College membership enquiries please contact Vicki Munro.
The Federation of Chefs Scotland - 2 Helenslee Court, Kirktonhill, Dumbarton G82 4HT