Find out how to be part of the Scottish Culinary Team competing in the Culinary World Cup at EXPOGAST Luxembourg November 2022.
Catch up on the culinary goings on
in Scotland and beyond…
Fraser Cameron, Young Chef of the Year 2021
Keep up-to-date with competitions we’re involved with…
The Federation of Chefs Scotland (FCS) was formed in June 1994 and is an organisation democratically managed by Scottish chefs for chefs. Our mission is to promote excellence in all areas of the industry in Scotland. We are active members of the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS), so our members are part of a global network of Chefs.
- provide and maintain a network of support for chefs and cooks at all stages in their careers
- provide training and development for both members and non-members through Scottish Culinary Academy
- encourage and support exhibitions, master
classes and seminars in professional cookery and food service
- continually assess and maintain culinary standards
- organise Scottish Culinary Championships and Scottish Chef of the Year
- represent Scotland at global competitions
- act as ambassadors for Scottish produce
- support Scottish suppliers and growers both
nationally and globally