Join us as our Culinary Team showcase their skills at our 2023 Scottish Chefs Culinary Dinners.
Find out how to take part in Scottish Culinary Championships including Scottish Chef of the Year and Scottish Young Chef of the Year
Catch up on the culinary goings on
in Scotland and beyond…
Our emagazine published twice a year & featuring
all the latest news and reviews from the culinary world.
The Federation of Chefs Scotland (FCS) was formed in June 1994 and is an organisation democratically managed by Scottish chefs for chefs. Our mission is to promote excellence in all areas of the industry in Scotland. We are active members of the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS), so our members are part of a global network of Chefs.
- provide and maintain a network of support for chefs and cooks at all stages in their careers
- provide training and development for both members and non-members through Scottish Culinary Academy
- encourage and support exhibitions, master
classes and seminars in professional cookery and food service
- continually assess and maintain culinary standards
- organise Scottish Culinary Championships and Scottish Chef of the Year
- represent Scotland at global competitions
- act as ambassadors for Scottish produce
- support Scottish suppliers and growers both
nationally and globally